Salary: $15.00 /hour
Part-Time Scheduler is needed for Omaha area Home Health Agency Way to Stay Homecare, to start in October.
All applicants must pass a background check prior to an offer of employment is made, free of any thefts or felonies, and applicants must not have any negative findings on the nurse aide registry.
Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining client schedules, and ensuring all shifts are covered by available caregivers. Scheduler works under the supervision of the lead scheduler.
Scheduler must have CNA license in the state of Nebraska in order to cover shifts if they are unable to fill them, in a worst case scenario.
Scheduler will monitor caregiver mileage, drive time, and overtime, and be able to stay within a weekly and monthly budget.
Experience with scheduling software is preferred, but not required.
Scheduler must be friendly and outgoing, and willing to answer and make phone calls frequently.
Scheduler is required to take paid on-call a minimum of 1 weekend (Fri-Mon) a month.
Scheduler must be able to work Monday & Thursday mornings, however Tues, Weds & Fri may be afternoon hours.
Scheduler must make weekly reports on client and caregiver activity, and be able to discuss them in weekly meetings.
Scheduler must also be able to keep client records and files in order, and follow HIPAA compliant procedures.
Scheduler is required to work 20 office hours during the week, Monday-Friday, as determined by the lead scheduler.
- Valid Nebraska state Driver’s License
- Current Nebraska state CNA License
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be friendly & outgoing
- Must be able to work with clients that own pets, including, but not limited to, dogs & cats
- Must be able to understand and utilize Windows operating system
- Must be able to understand and utilize Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel
We offer the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Mileage & Drive Time Reimbursement
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Paid Education Opportunities
- Insurance Benefits & 401k*
*Insurance and 401k benefits are offered as a part of our full-time employment package, and is not offered to part-time or temporary employees at this time.
Part-time scheduler will be paid an hourly wage of $15.00 per hour.
Please apply online at: https://form.jotform.com/waytostayhome/scheduler-application
Applicants will need to complete a face-to-face interview, before consideration for employment.
Find Us Online At: www.waytostayhome.com
On Facebook: @way2stay
On Twitter: @waytostayhome
On Instagram: @waytostayhomecare
Also find our job postings on Craigslist, Facebook & MyCNAJobs!