Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE:
Way to Stay Homecare is a locally owned, Omaha based, Nebraska state-licensed and BBB accredited home health agency. We opened our doors on October 9th, 2017, and have been proudly serving our community ever since. Our motto is Dignity, Independence, and Quality of Life. We pride ourselves on our ability to grow and change with the times and are always trying to be the front-runners in home healthcare. We do things a little differently than the others and work hard to stay ahead of the competition. We will always try to offer bigger and better things to both our clients and our staff. We’re open to new ideas and new solutions to problems, and want to create and maintain a close-knit, family-like atmosphere. We are always looking for those who are passionate about helping others and want to expand their skills. We provide company training and offer paid education opportunities for those looking to start their career in healthcare, and pay above the state and national average in all positions. We are changing the way the home healthcare industry has run by shaking up the standards, and we want you to be a part of our team!
Way to Stay Homecare is looking for Full-Time or Part-Time CNAs, CMAs, & uncertified caregivers for day shifts in the Omaha area.
Day shift(s) usually consist of a start time around 6AM and can end as early as 3PM or as late as 10PM, depending on applicant’s availability.
Day shifts are needed for both weekdays and weekends.
Applicants do not need to hold CNA or CMA licenses, however one or both are preferred.
All applicants must pass a background check prior to an offer of employment is made, free of any thefts or felonies, and applicants must not have any negative findings on the nurse aide registry.
- Valid Nebraska state Driver’s License
- Current Nebraska state CNA License
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must be able to work with clients that own pets, including, but not limited to, dogs & cats
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Mileage & Drive Time Reimbursement
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Paid Education Opportunities
- Insurance & 401k Benefits*
* Insurance and 401k benefits are offered as a part of our full time employment package, and is not offered to part-time or temporary employees at this time.
Pay per hour varies according to level of experience and certification.
CNAswill earn no less than $12.00per hour to start.
CMAswill earn no less than $11.00per hour to start.
Uncertifiedcaregivers will earn no less than $10.00per hour to start.
Find Us Online At: www.waytostayhome.com
On Facebook: @way2stay
On Twitter: @waytostayhome
On Instagram: @waytostayhomecare
Also find our job postings on Craigslist, Facebook & MyCNAJobs!